For all questions regarding purchases BEFORE 2023, please get in touch with us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Whether it's about warranty, spare parts or application. As we don't supply products from the past, we always aim to support QUICKFEET clients.
For who is QUICKFEET?
QUICKFEET wants to help football players from all ages and levels. Grassroots and pro. Next to the Trainer we introduced the QUICKFEET Kids ball and QUICKFEET Pro ball to support children with their training. We advice to start practising from 5 years old. By using the Kids ball, practising will be much easier!
The QUICKEET Trainer is made for different audiences like:
- Individuals to train around the house
- Private football school / academies
- Professional clubs
- Indoor football academies
- Event / marketing agencies
Who sells QUICKFEET?
QUICKFEET products are only offered by QUICKFEET and official QUICKFEET distributors.
Please get in touch with us by email@example.com if you are interested in becoming a QUICKFEET distributor.
Next to our flagship product, the QUICKFEET Trainer, we offer a range of accessories to create the best training environment. The accessories include the Kids ball, Pro ball, Tripod and T shirt. Did you know that you can save money, with discount and less shipping charges, by purchasing the full package in one?
What is the difference between the old and new Trainer?
QUICKFEET has made changes to the new design which belong to the current time we live in:
- At first: the training games. We added 10 interactive training games to train motor and cognitive skills. Like passing, receiving and first touch. But also awareness, memory, brain, confidence and multi tasking. Studies show that your awareness improves when you train your viewing behaviour. But they also show that you improve concentration, reaction and that you create a younger brain.
- 8 interactive panels instead of 6. More targets is a bigger challenge + more ball touches!
- Stronger connector parts to connect panels to each other.
- Full rebrand of the QUICKFEET brand and product designs.
- Last but not least, there is difference in price. Unfortunately due to circumstances in recent years we can no longer buy and sell materials for the same prices.
What is the difference between the Kids ball and Pro ball?
There is a difference per ball to create bespoke balls per age group.
- 220 gram
- Size 5
- For an age up to 9 years old
- 490 gram
- Size 5
- For an age of 10 years and older
All products will be shipped from the location which is the closest to the clients address. We ship from:
- Houston, USA
- Lugo, Spain
- London, UK
- Monterrey, Mexico
- Neurenberg, Germany
- Rotterdam, the Netherlands
How is the QUICKFEET Trainer price build up?
The QUICKFEET Trainer price consists of the Trainer price, consumer TAX, free application with training games and leaderbord and most of the times, free shipping! Please check carefully if shipping is free in your country before you make any purchase.
What is the difference between Dollar, Euro and GBP?
We offer the same price in all countries which is 549 in Euro, Dollar and GBP. If you are from any other country you can compare the valuta with one of those 3 valuta's.
How fast can I receive the QUICKFEET?
Orders before 13:00 local time on work days will be shipped on the same day. Depending on the shipping distance your product could arrive the next day.
QUICKFEET stands for transparency and fast shipping.
What are the shipping costs?
We currently offer free shipping in the following countries: United Kingdom, Germany, Spain, the Netherlands, Belgium, Mexico.
For other countries shipping prices will be shown during the check out.
From which location will the QUICKFEET be shipped?
QUICKFEET ships from local warehouses in London, Monterrey, Rotterdam, Lugo and Houston.
What are the dimensions and weight of the Trainer?
The QUICKFEET Trainer has got a weight of 11 KG. The package which will be shipped has got the following dimensions: 120x15x20 CM and you just need a space of 4x4 meters to play!
How long is the warranty period?
Each product has got a warranty period of 2 year.
When do I have warranty?
After each purchase you have a warranty period which is valid for 2 years from the day of the purchase. However, if something happens after the 2 years please don't hesitate to get in touch with us. The QUICKFEET team will always support you with any problem to make sure you can use your Trainer.
How can I get in touch with QUICKFEET?
QUICKFEET is easy to use on regular working days. As QUICKFEET is used worldwide the best way to reach out to us is to send a message to:
firstname.lastname@example.org. We always aim to respond within 24 hours.
- Whatsapp: +31640510724. We always aim to respond within 24 hours.
- Call: +31640510724
Because of a difference in time zones it could take more time then we want. If you have any questions regarding marketing / sponsorship opportunities we would recommend to get in touch with us by Instagram DM or e-mail.