QUICKFEET made some changes compared with the first QUICKFEET Trainer and app version which is made in 2005. The QUICKFEET Trainer is the first interactive football rebound system in the world since 18 years now. But which changes did we made in 2022 and 2023?
- We rebranded QUICKFEET into a new and modern style which fits in todays trends and market needs.
- The new QUICKFEET Trainer exists of 2 extra frames which changed from 6 to 8 rebound frames.
- We have changed the design of both the sleeves and the connectors. The connectors changed from red to green.
- The rebound sleeves changed along with the whole QUICKFEET methodology. We created the methodology to implement in the app and all 10 training games. As we want to help players to improve both motor and cognitive skills during all games. We added colors, numbers and shapes which are mixed up in each game.
- As we rebranded the whole QUICKFEET brand style and product design we also decided to change the QUICKFEET app. The app connects with the QUICKFEET football sensor technology to register hits and accuracy. The app also shows a leaderbord and performance analysis for players to track own scores and development and to be able to compare with friends or unknown football players all over the world.